Standing out from the crowd has never been so important in a competitive environment as industries continue to contract, merge, and transform. Companies that have invested in their transformation and differentiating are reaping the rewards of rising awareness . . . and revenue. What advantage can you give yourself in the competitive marketplace—what makes you STAND APART?
The Winter Conference was created with businesses like yours in mind. Businesses that understand the need to stay informed of developments in the industry, in congress and with industry partners such as the US Postal Service. Your business will have an advantage as you learn how to best market your businesses, and in turn help your customers market their products and services.
It’s a new environment and here you can harness the power of standing apart and getting results.
What did you miss this year?
- State of the Industry – Andy Paparozzi, NAPL
- Marketing – Mike Volpe, CMO at HubSpot
- Postal and Legislative Updates – Leo Raymond, AMSP and Benjamin Cooper, Williams & Jensen
- Success Stories – Best Practices – Panel of Print, Mail and Fulfillment Companies
- Healthcare Reform – Kathleen Barrow, Jackson – Lewis
- Making Money with Digital Print – Bill Farquharson, NAPL
- SEO and What it Means to You (If you don’t know – you are losing business to your competitors!) – John Foley, Jr.
- Hands-On Self-Promotion
- Fulfillment Topics
- Growing Niches and Vertical Markets
Don’t miss next year. Dates and location to be announced by the Annual Meeting.