AMSP/NAPL/NAQP publishes a variety of informative and useful periodicals and documents to assist members with their ongoing information needs. The association’s current offerings include the following periodicals:
- Bottom Line is the association’s flagship members-only magazine. It covers a wide range of topics including finance, production and operations management, web and e-commerce issues, professional development and human resources.
- Postal Points is AMSP/NAPL/NAQP’s highly regarded postal newsletter, offering all you need to know about developments within the USPS. This newsletter has received critical acclaim throughout the industry for its comprehensive and well-written coverage of postal issues.
- Online Company Directory listing – a look-up directory of association members and the services they offer is available online. You can search for a regular or associate member based upon any number of criteria.
AMSP also regularly publishes a variety of surveys and manuals, including:
- Wage, Salary & Fringe Benefits Survey – a bi-annual survey that covers compensation for hourly, commissioned and salaried employees
- Performance Profiles – an annual survey that reports key financial ratios that lets members benchmark their financial performance against their peers in the industry
- AMSP/NAPL/NAQP Forms Manual – an extensive listing of forms commonly used in the mailing and fulfillment industry
- AMSP/NAPL/NAQP Job Descriptions – contains hundreds of sample job descriptions for virtually all industry positions
- Disaster Preparedness & Business Continuity Planning CD – This tool will allow you to prepare your own continuity plan while documenting valuable company information to be used in a time of need.
- The Fulfillment Bench-marking Report 2003-2004 represents a study conducted specifically for the third party fulfillment (3PF) industry. The report documents the results for six months of operational and financial data from both large and small companies.