On Friday, October 10, 2014 we welcome Mike Philie to discuss the “S-Factor.” We all struggle with staffing and training our employees in this digital age of marketing. We strain to see the future as it goes by in a sonic blast of time. Sales, social, systems, silos…it is the “S-Factor.”
Topics to be covered within Sales, Social, Systems and Silo’s:
- New sales cycle dynamic – how does it align with how buyers buy?
- Salesperson skills and knowledge – what it used to be and what should it be today?
- Morphing to new channels? As a business leader how should you support your changing sales effort?
- New talent – what do they look like, where to look for them and how to attract them.
- What to do with legacy sales talent? What role can they play – account management vs. business development?
Leo Raymond will also provide a brief update on the latest happenings at the Postal service as well as Tom Glassman speaking on Seamless and Quality reports prior to Mike’s presentation. Remember meeting face-to-face with your peers is a powerful way to learn, network, and make valuable connections. We encourage you to take time away from your office and join us. For just $40 per person, you and your staff can attend the Southwest Chapter meeting.
When: Friday, October 10
Time: 11:30 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
Place: Maggiano’s Little Italy at Northpark, 205 Northpark Center, Dallas, TX 75225
Topic: The “S-Factor”
Registration: $40 per person, lunch included
Save the Date
The Southwest Chapter of AMSP/NAPL/NAQP
The AMSP/NAPL/NAQP New Southwest Chapter provides regional networking and educational opportunities within the states of Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas. The association provides
- Instant Postal Information
- Management Education
- Periodicals, Business Surveys, and Manuals unique to the industry
- Networking Opportunities
- Fulfillment Best Practices
- Individual Help with Postal and Employment Issues
Members of AMSP/NAPL/NAQP are in the mailing services, product fulfillment, literature fulfillment or printing business. Associate members are the suppliers to the mailing and fulfillment services business.
A broad range of services is available to member companies, to help them realize their full potential in the mailing and fulfillment business. These services have been selected and developed by mailing and fulfillment professionals themselves — so they have been designed to fill the most pressing needs of the industry today, while keeping an eye on the industry of tomorrow.